Placing your order
Purchasing your goods with us is designed to be simple, quick and secure. Before you order please ensure that:
1. You have ordered the correct size for the product (if applicable)
2. You are aware of the expected delivery dates for the product
3. The desired quantity is correct
4. You have read the Terms and Conditions
When you are ready to buy, simply click the 'Add to Basket' button on the product details page and then 'Confirm Order' button on the basket.
- If you are a new Customer then you will be taken through the order form in which you will be prompted to enter information such as your delivery address and name and your payment details. After this is completed you will be shown an order confirmation page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us which will confirm that your order is being processed.
- If you are an existing Customer then you will be asked to log in, if you have not done so already. If none of your details have changed then you will be asked for your credit card details. After this is completed you will be shown an order confirmation page and receive a confirmation e-mail from us which will confirm that your order is being processed.
Please note that the order process of the Welsh Rugby Union Official Online Store at store.wru.co.uk is a secure connection. This means that all the personal information you enter will be encrypted so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. To find out more about this read the help file section 'Your Security'. Complete all the details required on this page carefully, ensuring that all the fields are completed fully. Then click the purchase button. Your order will then be confirmed, and then delivered.
Please note that by proceeding through the 'checkout process' you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order. A binding contract will exist from the moment of dispatch of goods.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. The duration of our contract with you will start from when we despatch the products, until the last day of your right to cancel.
If you prefer, you can place your order by telephone.
Call us on the number below - please have your payment details ready.
The Telephone Orders line is currently available from 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
1. Within the UK Phone 0333 014 5343
2. Outside the UK +44 (0) 333 014 5343